Thursday, May 24, 2007

Arriving on a Jet Plane...

So today I am picking up my mother at the Burbank Airport. Liam is REALLY looking foreward to this, and is already causing my ears some amount of pain with his constant piping "Are we going to the AIRPORT yet?"

No. We are not going to the Airport yet. We have not left, because the flight is late. Very late. 3 1/2 hours late. Sigh. Maybe I should just take him now. How might I consider this, some of you might ask? Easy. I knit. I can out wait the second coming, for I have 2 needles and yarn. Imagination helps too. I think I am going to cast on for these soon. What do you think?

On a WONDERFUL note, I went to a knit night last night! Over at our local catholic cathedral, St. Rita's. It was so much fun. I am so happy to have found a local knitting community!

I'll let you know more next week.

I have to pack up my needles now and head to the Airport.

LIAM!!!

No comments: