Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy May Birthdays!!

So, looking over my blog this morning I realized that I needed to send out a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my family.

So...

To my big brother Scott - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN! I am so glad that you have found a good place to be, and have found some happiness in what I know was a long, long, long, few years. I'll call soon - LOVE YOU!

To my little brother and sister - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Somehow, it is wrong that you two are already 32. I can't be that old yet, so you two DEFINITELY can't. Stop. Right now. Oh, and have fun you two! Love you, and Happy Cinco De Mayo!

To my son, who I already sent a happy Birthday to, but since this is an official post, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON! You are an amazing boy, and I am so proud to be your mother. I love you!

And to my father, who has yet to reach middle age at 68 (next week). HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And many, many more to come. I hope that you and mom can enjoy some peace and quiet for a while.

And to my best friend (a little early)... I love you lady. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I have got to get myself to the east coast sometime before we both go gray... or am I too late already?

Love to everyone on your special days, and know that I'm thinking of you, even if I suck at phone calls.

1 comment:

CTJen said...

aww! How sweet, thank you!

And happy birthday to all the other May birthdays in your life!