Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For Mary...

Okay, I have finally gotten a couple of hours by myself and watched it. THE Casanova, done by Masterpiece Theater with David Tennet and Peter O'Toole.

Oh. My. God.

That was more fun than any movie that I have seen in ages, and yet cried like a baby at the end. Fantastic. I laughed. I cried. I kissed 3 hours goodbye. Peter O'toole was the perfect dirty old man, and yet compelling in the extreme. And David Tennet... excuse me, where was I again? Oh, yes, David Tennet... mmmmmm, uh maybe you should just watch it for yourself - again. I think I will. Soon. Maybe now...

Oh, and a warning for others; when you get this movie and watch it - because everyone should - don't invite the kidlets.


2 comments:

Mary Mac said...

I am so glad you liked my present dearie! Forthose of you wihtout the DVD watch the promo here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOnXu-y9dBA

Hearing Aids said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!