Tuesday, September 4, 2007

4 things meme

Another one from Jen -

Four First Names of Crushes I’ve Had:

1. Jason

2. Sean

3. Alan

4. Ben

Four Pieces of Clothing I wish I still owned:

1. My 36C Bras - and the body and used to fit into them.

2. My white halter dress

3. A swimsuit that fits

4. Uhhhh - help me here - ummm do I care about clothes?

Four names I’ve been called at one time or another:

1. airhead/blonde

2. Babe

3. Mama

4. Hips

Four Professions I secretly Want to Try:

1. Billonaire

2. Astronaught/space explorer

3. Author

4. Midwife

Four Musicians I’d most want to go on a date with:

1. Alice Cooper (I agree with Jen - that man is wicked smart with some really interesting philosophical ideas. Great converstation for sure)

2. Yo-yo Ma

3. Sting

4. Jack Johnson

Four Foods I’d rather Throw than Eat:

1. pizza dough :D

2. pickled eel

3. BBQ Tarantulas

4. Menudo

Four Things I Like to Sniff:

1. My hubby :D

2. the fresh Green smell after a rain.

3. brand new babies

4. Gardenias

Four People to Tag:

Anyone? Anyone? Beuler?

No comments: