Friday, September 7, 2007

In the mail today...


Today I found a special treat in my mailbox... My new stitch markers! And some chocolate. We love chocolate. Mmmmmmmm....





Oh.



So, Jen opened her very own Etsy shop





(for those of you who don't know, Etsy is an online crafters community for buying and selling).




As soon as she announced it, I raced over, took all of about 2 seconds to decide that her very first stitch markers up for sale were going to be mine, and hit the Paypal.





She was quick about getting them in the mail (for some reason she didn't seem surprised that I bought them... am I getting too predictable in my old age?) and they arrived a mere 3 days later.










Aren't they lovely?








Tomorrow - Liam's Birthday surprise, and the palm desert aerial tram!

1 comment:

Jen in FL said...

I'm so glad you really like them! Thanks for the link! :-)