I've been tagged by my fantastical knitting friend from across the nation for this fun little meme.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like.(Check out especially the * starred ones.)Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.)and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers.
1. Look, read, and learn. *****- http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. *****- http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! ****- http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments.***- http://chattiekat.com/
5. Develop your own "voice" don't "borrow" someone else's **** Mizmouthy
6. If you don't have something to say, don't worry your loyal readers will wait **Oldfashionmomma
7. Be yourself, don't be afraid to share who you really are ***** http://shibari-confessions.blogspot.com
8. Figure out what you stand for, then try to master it. ** http://mornmeet.blogspot.com/
9. Post pictures when you can ** http://akadventuring.blogspot.com
10. Talk about your boobs a lot. ** http://123Valerie.blogspot.com
11. Go ahead, get it off your chest * http://arguablybetteradvice.blogspot.com
12. A reflecting pool, of sorts - http://introspectionandrants.blogspot.com
13. Don't think too hard, just have fun and write from the heart.* http://rachel-lessonslearned.blogspot.com
14. Don't say on a blog anything about anybody you would not say to their face. http://knittinginterrupted.blogspot.com/
15. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you - The golden rule. http://underafairymoon.blogspot.com/
If you have already been tagged, ignore this and consider it a warning for future tagging.
Now, as I am new to blogging, and I really don't know who reads my blog except for 1 or 2 people, I'm going to have to go out on a limb here...I tag my hubby and Anny.